Friday, December 12, 2008

Coupon Ecstacy

My Washington b/f and I have jumped into the world of coupon clipping with a vengeance. We make it a little game to see how great of deals we can get and then share our success stories and tricks with each other. We talk regularly about the Sunday paper and how to combine sales, store coupons and manufacturer coupons for the best deals. We literally have cut our grocery bills in half. Last night I had the ULTIMATE coupon buying experience. I went to Walgreen's with my mother in law to help her pick out some lipstick for a dance she's attending. I had a coupon, the product was buy one get one free and I had register rewards. We bought 15.00 worth of product and spent .88 cents. Life's little pleasures.

1 comment:

Mountain Mama said...

www.thegrocerygame.com

I used this for a while. It took a lot of the work out of it (and some of the fun).